All Natural Graffiti
Unlike spray paint, moss graffiti is all natural and healthy to work with. You can paint words or images, and the moss fills in like magic! It’s easy as pie to whip up a batch of moss paint.
Here’s how, in your blender, combine:
- One can of cheap beer or 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- A few handfuls of moss
- One teaspoon of sugar
Blend until the mixture is smooth, and you’re ready to get painting! You can use a brush to paint your moss onto concrete walls, rocks, or brick. Mist the moss once a day to help it thrive, and soon your green graffiti will take hold! If you’re looking to take this project to the streets, use caution- we don’t want to be responsible for any vandalism charges!
Audrey Hepburn by Bob Willoughby
- me when i go out: i should've stayed home
- me when i stay home: i should've gone out
- me when i'm around people: i want to be alone
- me when i'm alone: i want to be around people
- me when i'm mean to people: i need to be nicer
- me when i'm nice to people: i need to be meaner
Costume design sketch by Edith Head for Grace Kelly in ’Rear Window’, 1954.